Aqualung titan lx

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CarlDiver

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Was wondering if anyone has bought/seen these lately. Was wondering if they were coming with the flex hoses from the factory or not. And I would assume the matching titan lx octo would come with the flex hose if the reg set did. I am looking at these at the lds and he isn't sure if they would come with flex hoses if he were to order one direct for me. Any information on this would be helpful. Thank you.

I don't believe it comes with flex hoses, the older version certainly did not but newer version may. Am unsure if a dealer could order them for you or not but you can buy them from Dive Gear Express for a very reasonable price. If you ask this question over in Aqualungs forum under Manufacturers I'm sure one of the reps will be happy to answer your question.

Hoses for SCUBA - Dive Gear Express

Last edited:
I have an older Aqualung Titan that I use for my rebreather bailout cylinder. It's a solid reg and I can imagine the new ones are even better!
To be honest, I have some flex hoses on my sidemount kit and I'm not CRAZY about them. If I were you, I would put the money towards a custom mouthpiece SeaCure > Home
You can get them at almost any dive shop. I spent like $40-$50 on it but man its awesome!

The Titan LX Octo doesn't come with Flex Hoses, that's for sure, so I wouldn't expect the main 2nd to come with it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom