Aqualung Titan LX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi All,

Does anyone have Aqualung Titan LX after 2009 (1st and 2nd stage) schematics and service manual?

Best regards

Last edited by a moderator:
The second stage for the Titan is the same as for the Calypso.

Isn't around 2009 when AL released the new Titan design?? If so, then none of those manuals are what he is looking for...I have yet to see a manual of the new design.

Isn't around 2009 when AL released the new Titan design?? If so, then none of those manuals are what he is looking for...I have yet to see a manual of the new design.

You are correct. In my haste to be helpful I have been unhelpful. I've had another search but as you have already mentioned, none seem to be available. My apologies to the OP.

The second stage for the Titan is the same as for the Calypso.

the original titan has the same 2nd stage as the calypso but the OP asked about the titan LX- very different 2nd stages.

The new titan LX model has a new 1st stage, but the 2nd stage remains unchanged (with the exception of the purge cover and diaphragm retainer, which were updated a while back )

Hi All,

Thanks you all for your help.

My original question was about the new Titan LX.

Aqualung redesign the first stage in 2009 and it is different from the former Titan. It also the ACD (Auto Closure Device) system that prevents water to enter inside when rinsing after the dive.

The Titan LX 2nd stage is an balanced second stage (when the former Titan wasn’t and it was equal to Calypso). At least the front cover is a new one, at least in design. The former Titan has the LX logo on top and the Aqualung logo on the bottom when the new one has the Aqualung logo on top and the LX logo on the bottom.

I believe the second stage is the same as the Legend but I’m not sure. The Legend LX is different.

I have the schematics and service manual for the old model but not for the new one.

Regards,

Jack

I read somewhere, that, both the TITAN and the TITAN LX first stage>2009, was the same as the MIKRON (both AQL)
The second stage same as Legend

>2011: TITAN has 2 HP , 4 LP

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom