Aqualung titan lx w/octo, console & computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

papanano

Contributor
Reaction score
this is an AQUALUNG TITAN LX 1st & 2nd stage with an AQUALUNG octo that has predive/dive lever on it. both were serviced in january. there is also a SUUNTO console with pressure guage, OCEANIC DATAMAX SPORT computer and suunto compass and there is an LP hose for your BCD. all are in great shape and work flawlessly. asking $325 obo for $110 more you can get a new AQUALUNG MIKRON octo, it was taken to cozumel me but never used except for a few test breaths, I will NOT sell the MIKRON by itself.

PAYPAL IS PREFERRED BUT I WILL TAKE A POSTAL MONEY ORDER.

Attachments

• PICT0405.JPG
    PICT0405.JPG
    214.1 KB · Views: 98
  • PICT0396.JPG
    PICT0396.JPG
    245.2 KB · Views: 93
  • PICT0404.JPG
    PICT0404.JPG
    193.1 KB · Views: 85
  • PICT0401.JPG
    PICT0401.JPG
    190.4 KB · Views: 87
  • PICT0397.JPG
    PICT0397.JPG
    218 KB · Views: 74
I'd like to get your stuff but honestly I don't have that much money right now.. if you will take 225 for it I'd be a happy diver... but beyond that my finances are kaput

Dan

sold to razorback pending payment

someone from craigslist sent an e-check thru paypal before i made the deal with razorback and well....it bounced so it is back up for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom