AQUALUNG TITAN LX Reg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

leeolsen

Reaction score
Hola folks. I am considering purchasing an AquaLung Titan LX, can anyone tell me any experiences either good/bad with this regulator?

Thanks all...

I have the coldwater version of the LX and have to say I am very happy with it. I've dove to about 120' max with it and it is a consistently easy breathing reg. Another feature I really like about it is the switch on the side for adjusting airflow (venturi assist knob, VAK???) is large and easy to adjust when wearing thick gloves. When you open it all the way up, you can really feel an increase in airflow. excellent reg, and so far no negative experiences, though I only have about 25 dives on it.

Thanks Travis...your input is appreciated

My daughter dives a Titan LX, it has performed flawlessly for her. I think its a good breathing reasonably priced reg

Its one of the better Aqualung regs. Nice breather, very good, dependable reg. Easy to overhaul too...

Great breather and best dollar value aqualung has. Recommend it highly.

Hallmac

Have two of them with something like 150 dives. Both have worked flawless. Never a problem even at 130+.

scubaspider:
How does the titan Lx compare to the Apexs TX 50? I'm not sure which one to purchase.

I own an Apeks ATX50 and a Titan LX, I think the Apeks is an easier breather. The ATX50 also has a diver adjustable second stage, which I personally really like, but there are a lot of people who seem to prefer a non-adjustable second stage (one less knob to worry about), given a choice betwen the two I would pick the Apeks. That being said, let me reiterate what I said in a previos post, I still think the Titan LX is a reliable, easy breathing,reasonably priced reg.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom