aqualung titan lx acd or aqualung core supreme

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bassett

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm looking at replacing my regs and like the look of both the AQUALUNG TITAN LX ACD and the CORE SUPREME . I'm struggling to choose between the two and have found great deals on both sets with only £10 difference between them .
Any advice greatly appreciated .

Core is current production at least in the US. as the Titan was replaced by the Core. So personally I would go with the Core Supreme. For cold water the Supreme is sealed also and the LX I don't believe is sealed.

Since you are in the UK way not look at Apeks regulators. I used the Aqualung legend for years and then tried out an Apeks XTX 50 and liked it better and paid half the price of the Aqualung. Should be able to get a good deal on Apeks in the UK since they are from there. If your set on Aqualung which are good regulators go with the Core. My 2 cents!

what he said. Apeks are still in the aqualung family, made in England, and really are some of the better regulators out there. 0 hesitation using them for any sort of diving, and conveniently the XTX50/DST combo is the best regulator they make and one of the cheaper ones

Thanks guys , I looked at the Apeks range but the XTX50 are around £360 ( $466 ) 1st , 2nd + octopus .
The deal on the Aqualung core supreme is £210 ( $272 ) 1st , 2nd +octopus , so I believe it looks to be a good deal on a set of regs with good reviews .

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom