AquaLung Seaquest Black Diamond Sz Small w/ ~20 dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

glee719

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I got my open water certification with this and never wore it since, so I am estimating < 20 dives. It's in like-new condition, no tarnish on the D-rings and Velcro is very sticky. It's just a little too heavy duty for my normal dives and what did I know back in the day anyway? I think I paid ~$600 for this BC, and I would like to get $250 for it. This BC was one of the best with very high reviews. It accepts trim weights and SureLock weight pockets. There are dump valves everywhere, and metal D-rings everywhere. There are also very roomy pockets to carry more things. It looks like I have a UK light attached to it, I just tried it and it works so you can get it with the BC too.

Reviews on LeisurePro, where I bought it from.

p.s. I have not used this for about 6 years now but I can inflate the bladder and detect no leaks. AquaLung carries a limited life-time warranty on this which is one of the reasons why I bought it. However, given that it's old I would like to sell it as-is. Make offers :)

IMG_2114.jpgIMG_2115.jpgIMG_2116.jpgIMG_2117.jpgIMG_2118.jpgIMG_2119.jpg

Back
Top Bottom