For Sale Aqualung Rogue 35# Women's BCD - Size Small

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dreifish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Aqualung Rogue BCD - women's small

No issues and in excellent condition with no leaks or issues. We bought this new in 2022. It has about 50 dives. My wife has really enjoyed it and we are only selling it because we purchased a backplate and wing. Cleaning up the scuba closet.

Highly recommend for someone looking for a back inflate, minimalist BCD and don't want to break the bank. It comes with very convenient Aqualung GripLock tank band assembly which makes putting it on and removing it from a tank a breeze.

Also, you will see posts on SB and elsewhere about the "dangerous" design of the weight pouches or waist attachments. Definitely never experienced any issues and the BCD has held up great. My wife loves it and it took some convincing to get her into a backplate and wing. I would feel comfortable highly recommending the Rogue to friends.

Asking $400 OBO.

Check pics for condition.
Local pickup in South Florida (Boca Raton), or Priority Mail ship CONUS for $22 more.
Any questions please ask. DM (or, preferably, email to andrei.voinigescu@wartsila.com / text 954-632-7259 for faster response) No returns.

IMG_4353.jpg
IMG_4354.jpg
IMG_4355.jpg
IMG_4356.jpg
IMG_4357.jpg

Back
Top Bottom