Aqualung Rocket II fins vs Aqualung Rocket fins vs Scubapro Jets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

impulse

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello,

Which do you think is the best fin? I have a pair of Rocket fins and they are so heavy that they take all my energy during the dive. I tried Rocket II fins once and they were really so diffrent then the Rocket fins. They were not as heavy, and they were like producing more power. I do not know how jets compare to those two fins because never tried one.

Anyone has an idea. I am tired of this Rocket fins and am planing to buy Rocket II fins. Wonder what you think?

Thanks

I work at a Dive shop and the Jet Fins are just as heavy as the Rocket Fins. If you like the Rocket II's, get them. Also I would recommend Mares Quattro's, Waves, or Super Channels(All Open Heel). All of those are about equal on power and lighter than the Rockets. I have used the Quattro's and they are an extremely powerful fin. Also when scuba diving, it is more efficient to use the frog kick or whatever it's called where you move your feet outward and to the side and the back and up. It's kinda like how you would use both your hands to move underwater while scuba diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom