Aqualung or tusa dive package?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One more thing, because of how the Aqua Lung “Rogue”, integrated weight pockets are set up, I would not recommend the Rogue BC to a new diver. They work great but nearly impossible to reinsert the weight pockets when in the water. So for a new diver working on how much weight they need in different situations (aluminum or steel tank, no wet suit or wet suit, etc.) look at the other Aqua Lung back inflate BC’s or of course other brands. I demoed the Aqua Lung Zuma, and the only reason I didn’t buy the Zuma, was it does not have metal D-Rings (a personal decision). Otherwise it dove great and was less money than the Rogue.

I'd suggest trying them both out if you're able to rent the gear and decide what suits you bets. Also think about where you will be diving, are you taking it travelling, is it future proofed if you want to progress with your diving career/experience.

Nothing you can't use and sell on to purchase new stuff int he future either so don't think it has to be gear for life.
Good luck with the choice!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom