Aqualung Legend LX ACD, tanks HP 100, 72, etc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

on_two_wheels

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Selling one (of 3) of my aqualung Legend LX regulators. It's set up as DIN but if you need yoke, I can convert it back to yoke. I just had it serviced by an authorized Aqualung shop and will include a copy of the receipt. I'm also including an Aqualung Octopus regulator & hose. It's the same as a Titan but Octopus cover. I'll give a couple options: For both regs and miflex LP hose, $320 including shipping/paypal. If you want just the regs, $300 shipped and paypal.

I also have some tanks but not willing to ship them. That means So Cal only. I have a pair of XS Scuba HP 100 tanks. Hydro/Visual was JUST done in Apr '12. DIN/Yoke valve. I'd like $250 each or best REASONABLE offer.

I have an older steel 72 cf tank also. Also current on hydro/visual. DIN valve. $75 firm.

Double Faber 66 cf tanks with OMS manifold & bands. Hydro was two years ago this month. Visual in April. $400.

Sherwood Trek fins with spring straps. $60

Older Sherwood Yoke 1st stage. $20

Several valves. I have a couple Sherwood yoke valves for $20 each. I have a couple OMS DIN 300 bar valves for $30 each.

I'd be happy to email pics of the other stuff but didn't have any on my computer. PM me a phone number (for text) or email and I'll gladly send photos. You can see my ratins here or on ebay (918diver) and see I'm a straight shooter.

Attachments

• Legend reg.jpg
    Legend reg.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 88
  • first stage.jpg
    first stage.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom