For Sale Aqualung Fusion Bullet 4XL Many Extras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MOAVRuss

New
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
FusionBullletBack.jpg SiTechCuffSystem.jpg Dysuit Bootsand seals.jpg FusionBulletfrontXXXXL.jpg I have an Aqualung Fusion Bullet with Si tech cuff and neck seal set and dry gloves currently removed and low profile P-valve. 1 Pair 0f size 13/14 boots and one pair of size 12, with inserts for both.
Great care has been taken with the suit and zippers.

The bad news, the current neck seal has a small leak, but it can be quickly replaced and comes with the tool and the replacement. There is an extra neck seal and cuffs. The outer neoprene shell can become dislodged from under the low profile P-valve, it can be screwed back under when this happens normally when dressing out.
Otherwise this is about an 18 month old suit, (only dove in fresh water really) I will include the original invoice.

This is a great deal for a big guy, but I'm just under 6 ft and did not discover I had too big a suit until it was too late for me to do anything about it. Price is $1,400 USD firm plus shipping from the UPS store. USA Sales only, Payment via PayPal only. (original total was $3,337.37)
Please email me at moavruss@yahoo.com with any questions.

About Fusion Bullet: Fusion Bullet

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom