Aqualung Dimension I3...Only 3 Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

weezieharris

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have for sale an Aqualung Dimension I3 BCD in size ML. The BCD has exactly 3 dives on it. I bought a Lotus (ladies version of same BC) and loved it so much, I talked my boyfriend into one too. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to fit him quite right and he prefers his older BCD. This BCD retails for $595 and we have added the griplock tank band which is another $45. I am asking $450 shipped but am open to offers as well. I have posted the details from Aqualung's website below. Thanks for looking and please let me know if you have any questions.
IMG_0262.jpgIMG_0263 (640x478).jpgIMG_0261 (640x478).jpg

An Aqua Lung first! The Dimension i3 is a back inflation BC with an integrated i3 inflation / deflation system. Loaded with features, this innovative buoyancy compensator is built with high quality materials keeping both comfort and style in mind.

By placing the air cell behind them, the diver is more streamlined

The integrated i3 control system provides a single touch control for both inflation and deflation

Flat e-valves are very streamlined and effective. One-way design keeps water out

The multiple dump feature means that when you depress the i3 lever, all of the flat e-valves open at once! No more reaching for the wrong valve

Custom backpack is thin to keep cylinder close to your center of gravity and efficiently distributes the cylinder weight

The Wrapture™ Harness System works in conjunction with the shoulder swivel buckles (patented) to prevent ride-up and supports the weight pockets

The patented SureLock™ II weight system provides a simple, single pull release. Loading is as simple as insert and "click"

Pull down oral inflator is easy to deploy and stow

A strong retractor band is used to pull in the sides of the bladder while deflating

An adjustable chest strap can be raised and lowered on a rail system

HP and MP hose routings through the back keep your entire kit low profile thus minimizing drag

Attachments

• IMG_0261.jpg
    IMG_0261.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_0263.jpg
    IMG_0263.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 77
Can this bcd accept airsource 3 with the inflate/deflate style it has??
Thanks

Can this bcd accept airsource 3 with the inflate/deflate style it has??
Thanks

Yes, the Airsource 3 can be installed. I verified this when I was researching the BCD prior to purchase as I seriously debated having it installed on mine. It sounds like they just switch out the valve cap and install the Airsource. Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom