Aqua Lung Titan Supreme 1st Stage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have the older generation "in line" version (pre-2008) of the Titan Supreme and I notice that the external/environmental diaphragm is not included in the annual service kit 900001 but is marked for annual replacement. It is #32 , part number 106337, in the 2017 schematics. My question is: does this really have to be replaced annually? If so, anybody have any idea where I can get some of the external/environmental diaphragms?

Any AL dealer should be able to get it but to answer your question, I see no reason to not reuse it assuming it is in good shape. It only serves to seal the main spring from the environment, it is not necessary for the proper operation on the reg. At worst the spring gets wet and you would need to do a better job of cleaning the spring chamber.
Looking at the 2011 parts catalog the service kit 128-002 shows it is included.

Thanks for the reply Herman. Unfortunately, I do not think that the only Aqualung shop near me will sell repair parts to the general public. That is why I was asking here.
It is interesting that the external diaphragm was included in older kits. The 2014 schematic shows it is included in the kit as well. In the 2017 schematic, it says it is not included. For the mean time, I can attempt to reuse the ones I have. For the long run, can anyone help me acquire the older parts kits which the external diaphragm or the diaphragm part (#106337) itself?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom