Aqua Lung Titan Reg set

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwinDuct

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Well I'm in need of some money so my backup reg set is for sale. It is yoke and I do not have the optional Din adapter.
Looking to get $275.
It is due for service.
Vas knob is a little hard to turn since there is some sand particles in it but that won't matter since it will be cleaned out when you get it serviced.

Aqua Lung Titan Regulator set

Features

* Environmental Kit option
* Proven Titan balanced diaphragm first stage.
* Air Turbo System
* Compact 1st stage design
* High-performance, mid-sized second stage
* Diver-controlled Venturi Adjustment Switch (VAS) reduces sensitivity to free flow on the
surface and provides maximum airflow at depth
* Exclusive Comfo-Bite™ mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw fatigue
* 4 low pressure ports and 1 high pressure port
* All ports angled for optimum hose position

Octopus is a Aqualung ABS

The New ABS Octopus combines excellent breathing performance with the benefits of a low profile body style.

Features include:

* Exceeds CE breathing requirements for regulators
* Versatile design allows proper function when right side up or upside down
* Unique 120° angle between hose and mouthpiece: This Aqua Lung innovation is ideal for giving your octopus to a buddy - will work in either right hand or left hand positions. No more sharp bends in the hose or upside down octopuses in the mouth
* 39" yellow hose easily distinguishes your ABS hose from your primary hose. This high visibility hose is easily spotted in case of an out-of-air emergency

SUUNTO analog gauge combo

*Depth gauge
*Psi gauge

P1030258.jpg

P1030257.jpg

P1030265.jpg

Very interested, going to look into what it would cost to have it serviced locally.

Still available? Any corrosion? How old is it. Thanks

Yes still available, Very minimal amount you can see on the metal connectors and the reg set is about 4 years old now. Iv'e only put maybe 20 dives on it myself.

to the top.

I got 5 more days I can sell this and then I have to close this thread since I'm leaving to go to Florida for school.

$275 shipped. Paypal only now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom