Aqua Lung Mens XL Solfx wetsuit for sale, only used 3x

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

karmajewell

Registered
Reaction score
Have a like new Aqua Lung wetsuit for sale. My husband decided to go dry suit just after I got it for him. It has only a few dives on it. Normally retails around $495, so make me an offer I'll most likely take it. Feel free to give me a call we live in South Carlsbad

Screen Shot 2013-01-06 at 4.12.47 PM.png

Specs on suit:
Torso is made of 8mm, four-way stretch Aqua Flex neoprene while the legs and sleeves are made of 7mm Aqua Flex. These are the thicknesses of the base neoprene before the nylon gets added
The attached hood not only prevents cold water from entering the neck, it also features “Vent G2” technology that allows trapped regulator exhaust bubbles to exit while keeping cold water out
The “Plasmaloc” zipper has tighter tolerances and a unique integrated tooth design that make the zipper more water resistant than most competitors models
A water dam covers the neck and shoulders to add another level of thermal protection against any water ingress through the zipper
“Skin-in” gasket seals in the forearms and calves minimize water entry through the sleeves and legs
The kneepad is constructed of several independent panels that allow stretch with the Aqua Flex material

Back
Top Bottom