Aqua Lung Black Diamond - Medium (+ Air Source)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suburb Survivor

Registered
Reaction score
For sale, located in Orange County, CA:

One Aqua Lung Black Diamond BCD, size medium. I purchased this BC from a local diver who bought it new at the store, and claimed to have dove it 20 or 30 times. I've dove it about a dozen times myself with no problems. I've switched allegiance to Zeagle, and am putting this up for sale to fund the purchase.

Also for sale is an Aqua Lung Air Source (2, I think, although I don't know how to tell the difference, I'm basing this guess on when the original buyer purchased the gear new) that I had mounted on the BCD and used for my dozen dives without any problem.

Neither the BCD nor the Air Source have been serviced since I purchased them, and, being life support equipment, should absolutely be serviced before you use them.

I'm looking to get $300 for the BCD, and $50 for the Air Source, after paying any necessary shipping charges or paypal fees. I accept paypal or USPS money orders. As a special deal, I'll let you have both for $350. :D

Question..

(1) The model is "Black Diamond", but the diamond on the shoulder strap is NOT black. What's up with that?

(2) Are you willing to sell the BC alone, and do you have the original LP inflator?

Thanks!

John

Question..

I see two questions. :crafty:

(1) The model is "Black Diamond", but the diamond on the shoulder strap is NOT black. What's up with that?

The original model name didn't fit, so they cut it down from: "Ninja Black BCD with killer accents shaped like a Diamond!" to what you see now.

(2) Are you willing to sell the BC alone, and do you have the original LP inflator?

Yes, $300 for just the BC. The original inflator is currently attached and shown in the pictures. I never used it, and I don't believe the original owner did, either.

You're welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom