Aqua Lung Balance 20 dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seaseadee

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Up for sale is a size small Aqua Lung Balance. I used it for my OW certification dives and a few more after that. It is approximately 8 months old and has a total of 20 dives on it. I am very meticulous with my gear and this was no exception. The BC was rinsed in fresh water inside and out after every dive and stored in my closet.
It retails for $525. I am asking $425 shipped free in the continental USA via UPS ground.

a4umepah.jpg

u7ype4ab.jpg

rahevejy.jpg

egyvaty7.jpg

he7umupy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am just getting certified this week. Also live in Boca so I could swing by and pick up this BC. Email me at [my user name] @me.com.

Up for sale is a size small Aqua Lung Balance. I used it for my OW certification dives and a few more after that. It is approximately 8 months old and has a total of 20 dives on it. I am very meticulous with my gear and this was no exception. The BC was rinsed in fresh water inside and out after every dive and stored in my closet.
It retails for $525. I am asking $425 shipped free in the continental USA via UPS ground.

a4umepah.jpg

u7ype4ab.jpg

rahevejy.jpg

egyvaty7.jpg

he7umupy.jpg

Emailed you but haven't heard back. Maybe it went Into your spam box? I will pm you on scuba board with my phone number

Still available if anyone is interested. Price dropped to $400 free shipping in the continental us.

Absolute bottom dollar is 390 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. I can accept a paypal gift or personal check (will ship as soon as the check clears). PM me if you are interested.

ok thanks. my daughter is getting her cert at the end of the month. going to make sure she has no issues before committing to any more equipment. if you still have then I will get back with you. Thanks for the reply.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom