Aqua Lung Aqua Flex 7mm wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JMan85

New
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm new to this site and I have a question for all of you. I have been reading a lot on here about wetsuits and it seems that most prefer Bare or Henderson wetsuits. I am curious though how come no one talks about the Aqua Lung wetsuits? They are mentioned here and there, but I can't find any real info or comments about them. A dive shop near me is getting one in for me, but I have no obligation to buy. As the title says, it is a 7mm wetsuit made out of the aqua flex material. Any comment or info would be greatly appreciated. This will be my first wetsuit and I don't want to make a bad decision.
Thanks,
-Jim

I have one (5mm) and it works very well for me..quality is there-above the Henderson suits .The rear zipper has a skin to skin design causing a almost dry zipper ..
knees are bent and form fitted. Material is similar to henderson's hyper stretch in that it stretch's 4 ways..you will not be sorry..Invest in a 3mm vest with an attached 5mm hood and you should stay warm..used mine the other day in 64 degree water here in NY and was fine.I am the first to ALWAYS complain about being cold too.

Awesome! Thanks for the info!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom