Aqua-Inn dive shop in Akumal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Last time I checked there web site was still down. Not sure what the problem is there. I would recommend giving them a try. It is convenient diving right from your resort. I dove with the Aqua Inn at the Grand Serinis, and we had a good time.

I just got back from the Grand Sirenis Sunday. All diving is now priced in USD so ther can be no conversion errors.

NO..... It is so they make MORE Money.... I just got back this week and while there I realized a lot of Merchants that always gave prices in Pesos now give quotes in USD.
This is to make more money!
(Examples are rounded off for clarity)
Previously the price was given as $1000.00 MX Pesos. The US Dollar exchange was roughly 10:1 Which made that purchase $100.00 usd. With the current situation the Peso has tanked to 13:1 making the same $1000 Pesos value only $77 USD.
Lets change the sign..... $100 USD equals 1300 Pesos. They Just marked up the goods 30 % and told you they did you a favor.:rofl3:
Also remember to ask if there is an additional charge to use a credit card. It may be a whole lot cheaper to go to an ATM than pay 5 -10 % more for using plastic.

Hi, We're considering going to the GRand Sirenis, and wondered if anyone could tell me what the prices are like for Aqua Inn dive packages -- say, for 7 or 8 dives, 1 each day. (We'll only need tanks and weights.) Or if someone has their website, that would be appreciated.

Their web site is probably still down. We haven't been there in about 3 years, but I think the dives were about $50 each, and were a little cheaper if you bought several at once. It seems to me, that we bought a package deal for 2 boat dives, 2 cenote dives, and 2 cozumel dives for about $360.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom