Aqua Cat... Any experience or suggetsions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I enjoyed the trip reports and photos. My wife and I are going Nov. 6th. We're hoping the recent hurricanes haven't spoiled the reefs. I did hear that the Aquacat is fine and back in operation.

Doc,

Did your trip have any snorkelers on board? Were they treated good? My wife and I are thinking of going June 2005, and she does not dive.

We have done two Nekton trips and loved them both. Great diving, snorkeling, food.

Thanks,

Talon:
I'm doing the Aquacat next summer and already counting down the days. Anyone have any experience with this live aboard? How did they enjoy their trip? Any suggetions to help me get the most out of my trip?

Great Boat and Crew, Food is Wonderful, BYOB if your a Drinker, only have Rum,
Vodka, Draft Beer, Mix, They take alot of Photos and make a video that can both be purchased at end of trip, Great Shark Dive, Layed Back trip, rooms small but comfy
with air condtioning, I hope you get Captain Ron, he and the crew made the trip
special. Atlantis Hotel and Casinio walking distance from Dock if Departing from Nassau
Paridise Island, Need to take Cab if going shopping in Nassau, You can buy beer and Liquer on Island. You will spend most your time on Sun Deck Relaxing. bring Book if you enjoy reading. Beach trips to islands are fun, Varity of Dives (Deep, Wall, Drift, Shark,
Shallow, Snorkel, night) Dont forget to bring tip money for crew. (they really deserve it). Have fun. Let me know how it was KMcGeady@msn.com

I've done a number of live aboards. It was definitely the best I've done to date. The crew was the most fun. We had a ball on shore excursions. Have fun. It's going to be a great trip!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom