Apr 25 Bohol pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
banca.jpg

batfish.jpg

fish1.jpg

fish2.jpg

nudi1.jpg

nudi2.jpg

house.jpg

Thanks for sharing :)

The "Native House" is a nice look into the simple, yet hard, life.

Amazing! I love those nudis :)

I have been looking at your threads and photos for quite a while now and I have been meaning to ask you if you live in the Philippines and is it a permanent/temporary thing?

Amazing! I love those nudis :)

I have been looking at your threads and photos for quite a while now and I have been meaning to ask you if you live in the Philippines and is it a permanent/temporary thing?

I guess you could say I live here part time. I rent a small house here in Bohol and go back and forth between Hawaii and the Philippines.

Very colorful flatworm. Thanks for sharing your pics.

I guess you could say I live here part time. I rent a small house here in Bohol and go back and forth between Hawaii and the Philippines.

Wow! Is that the life or what? If its not too personal do you mind me asking what you do for a living? Is it diving? I'm sure you could sell a lot of your pictures.

First one is a great picture, Jim. It could easily be a postcard or book cover. The flatworm is a perfect portrait. Nice job. Really liked the shack as well.

Wow! Is that the life or what? If its not too personal do you mind me asking what you do for a living? Is it diving? I'm sure you could sell a lot of your pictures.

Not financially wealthy. Live a simple life. Am a retired cop from San Diego, CA

41.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom