Apologies to ALL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

boogeywoogey

Contributor
Reaction score
Dear All,

I appreciate that some have my posts have been aggressive and I wish to apologise. My mum's not the best and she's probably on her way out and because I live so far away its difficult. I have posted after beers..sorry. I swear and have been so rude in posts recently.

Mum's on her way out but no excuse for some of the things I have written...very sorry.

Please accept my apologies...

By the way...god does not exist....

boogey woogey

I have lost a parent so I am familiar with the pain you are going through. I don't agree with your final statement, so I'll keep a prayer for Him to ease your pain.

TwoBit

Not to preach..but God loves you and is there for your hard times.... Ask for his love and help getting through and God will be there...

OK to the first.

No to the second.eyebrow

Sorry to hear about your Mom. Apologies accepted. God is there.

boogeywoogey:
Dear All,

I appreciate that some have my posts have been aggressive and I wish to apologise. My mum's not the best and she's probably on her way out and because I live so far away its difficult. I have posted after beers..sorry. I swear and have been so rude in posts recently.

Mum's on her way out but no excuse for some of the things I have written...very sorry.

Please accept my apologies...

By the way...god does not exist....

boogey woogey

I am sorry to hear about your mother. It may seem dissconnected and difficult right now but it will all work out just fine for you. Posts made under duress will soon fade away. Appology graciously accepted.

As for God, there are many different views on that subject. In my reality I AM GOD. For that matter SO ARE YOU! Not to seem sacreligious, but study existence for 30 years as I have and you just may end up at the same conclusion. Study Wayne Dyer, Carlos Casteneda, Deepak Chopra, Ghandi, Western Indians, Buhdists, etc...

Just relax brother. it is all a part of existence. It may seem harsh but LIVE every moment of it.

My heart to you my friend!

No one can navigate this for you but I lost my first wife to leukemia and my mother to a brain tumor, both recently. If there is anything I can do for you, do not hesitate to contact me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom