Apollo Bio Seals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OE2X

ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
Just thought I would give a shoutout to Apollo for a great product. I have a neoprene neck gasket on my drysuit. A while back I lost a lot of weight and in the process my neck got thinner. Unlike a latex gasket that can shrink the neoprene gaskets are custom fit.

Well mine had been gaping whenever I would tilt my head forward and thus I would get water down my neck.

NWGratefuldiver mentioned that the Apollo Bio seal would take care of this issue.

What can I say other than it was money well spent!!!! While my suit isn't exactly dry (leak in the right foot) I haven't gotten any water down my neck. Kudos to folks at Apollo for a great product.

Another benifit - it comes in DIR black. :D:D:D

I'm glad it worked for you -- I tried one with my failing latex neck seal and it didn't do the trick. But that seal may have been beyond help. Need a spare?

Back
Top Bottom