Apollo Bio Fins Pro Size L - Apollo installed Stainless Steel Spring Straps

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakubson

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am selling my cold water gear - I am too old for wetsuit diving in Monterey and too cheap to learn drysuit diving. So, these fins are the first to go since I use light full foot fins in the tropics.

These were bought in 2005, and last used in 2008. They have 25 dives on them. I am asking $150, which is a good price with the SS spring straps. I am hoping to sell them here in the SF Bay area so I don't need to mess with shipping, but if you are ready to buy let me know and I will go out and get a shipping quote.

I haven't sold a lot here, but I do have a 100% rating on Ebay (menlo_joel). Thanks for looking.

photo1.jpgphoto2.jpg

I found a box big enough, so I can now ship. I will include ground shipping at no charge.

Yes I am. They are still available.

I assume the spring straps on these are NOT just hooked to the posts that are found on regular BioFin fins. Correct? If they were removable I'd sure be interested as I'd like a spare set to use with my current spring straps.

Sorry, but these are the ones permanently installed (screws, rivets?) by Apollo. I would send you a picture, but I am on vacation now and won't be back until June 19.

These fins are now SOLD. Thanks for the interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom