Apollo bio fin sizing --- XS or S for Women's size 7 with 5mm boots (thin soles)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pork

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am considering Apollo Bio Fins. I am Women's size 7, and will use 5mm boots with relatively thin/flexible sole.
Should I go for XS or S? :confused: My local stores don't have these, so I'll have to order them online. Thank you!

I am considering Apollo Bio Fins. I am Women's size 7, and will use 5mm boots with relatively thin/flexible sole.
Should I go for XS or S? :confused: My local stores don't have these, so I'll have to order them online. Thank you!

I would advice that you email the shop directly for advice as it's very hard to advice without seeing the fins in person.

I suggest you call Apollo Sports USA(1-800-231-0909) for more information. When you order your Bio Fins, make sure you order fins with stainless steel spring straps.

Cheers,

Terry

Pork: The small size would be our suggestion for a Women's size 7 with a 5mm boot.

I would make sure that you can return them if they don't fit. While the foot size was fine for me, I found that the part of the foot pocket closet to my leg came in too close to my ankle and became uncomfortable by the 2nd dive of the day. Just haven't gotten around to selling them yet...

BTW..... I wore them with a 5mm boot, wear an 8 shoe and my fin is a S.

I have found that I really need to try fins on with my boots as the foot pockets all fit differently.

Back
Top Bottom