Apo Reef March 24th - 27th with Marco Vincent dive resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MV Dive

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi SB,

We are looking to run another trip to Apo Reef over the Easter Weekend. The boat will depart from Marco Vincent dive resort at White Beach, Puerto Galera 6:00pm on Thursday 24th March. We will return to White Beach early in the morning of Monday 27th.

We will provide full board meals, snacks, soft drinks and beer. We will do 12 guided dives down on Apo reef. We will also have an visit to Apo Island for lunch.

On our last trip Feb 12-16 we had some great dives. We saw a lot of White tips, Black tips and Grey Reef sharks. Giant Trevally, Tuna, schools of Barracuda and Jacks. There was turtles on most dives and of course great wall diving and visibility on average of 30m / 100ft.

We will need a minimum of 6 people to travel and a maximum of 8. The cost of the trip is US$ 1,085 per person, there will be an extra marine park fee of US$ 75 per person.

You can have a look at www.mvdive.com for more information or contact me directly ar kris@mvdive.com.

Thanks very much and I hope that you can join us.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom