Apo Island, Oct. 29, 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Axua:
I hope you also dived Coconut Point, its their version of Mainit. The Chapel is also nice with its really really really deep dramatic drop off

Unfortunately we did not. We only did 2 dives as it wasn't really a diving trip. We were with our families. Our chief commanders (wives) are also certified divers but they have to take turns diving and tend to our children (snorkelling). They're not too keen on diving either. My wife always say "when you've seen one, you've seen them all!"

We only planned 2 days in Dumaguete before heading off to Bohol and then to Nalusuan Island in Mactan, Cebu. The plan was to go to Bais (dolphin watching) and Manjuyod Sandbar the 2nd day but the DOT boats to Bais were all fully booked so we decided to take the early Oceanjet departure slot to Bohol.

Diving at Nalusuan looks promising but we did not dive there as the guide was on day-off. We could not dive on our 2nd and final day at Nalusuan (and of our island safari trip) as we were to fly back to Manila that late afternoon. I'll try to post some pics of Nalusuan later.

- Allen

We enjoyed the dives! Viz in deeper depths was not so good so pics are a bit blurry, nonetheless, its was still great.

Yup, that's Gaby's hand. Thanks for taking us there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom