Apeks XTX50 second stage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fieldzy0

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm looking for a apeks xtx 50 second stage or a xtx100 second. Just looking for the second and not the first first, but if someone just me a good price for both i will consider buying.

thanks jason

I have some TX50's that are spares. I have made sure that they work properly, then cleaned them up and have them in zip-lock bags. I was planning on rebuilding all of my regs but havn't had enough time to do so. Possibly this winter.
I have thought about selling them and keeping 40's as spares. If the TX's will do, what is your offer?

atx 50's are not made anymore(have they been serviced every year??) will give $50.

I've had a few PM's sent with an offer of $50 if that's all their worth I'll keep them as spares.

I picked a couple regs up from Europe through Ebay. The price I got the reg for was dirt cheap, the shipping cost me more then the regs price and it still was a good price. If your in Europe I would suggest you check out Ebay.

Back
Top Bottom