For Sale APEKS Sidemount Regulator Set.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CGE925

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
For Sale is a very nice, lightly used Apeks XTX50/DST Sidemount Regulator set plus extra hoses. I can no longer dive so this set has to go to a new home. I’ve only used the regs a few times as did the previous owner, so the system is in very good condition. The regs haven't been used in two years except to be tested today.

Included are two DST first stages with fifth ports, DIN with caps, two XTX50 second stages with both short and long exhausts (long are installed) and two SPGs in PSI. Also included are two short HP hoses, though one SPG is currently installed on a 36” hose. One second stage is connected via a 22” hose and the other is connected via a 60” hose. Included separately are one 7” HP hose and two 7” LP hoses, as well as a 30” LP hose and an 84” LP hose, as well as a bag of misc O-rings and plugs and the original APEKS soft carrying case.

Both regs work perfectly and breathe very easily, but the buyer is expected to have them overhauled/tuned before use.

Asking $750US, buyer pays shipping and I cover Paypal fees. Shipping will have to include insurance and signature required.

Thanks for looking….

upload_2018-10-6_8-56-15.jpeg

upload_2018-10-6_8-56-28.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom