Apeks Sidemount regs and Nomad XT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spatman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Due to health and family, I'm parting with my much beloved sidemount gear.

I will post pics if there are any serious inquiries. Please contact me about prices.

Nomad XT and all tank hardware

The Nomad is in great shape, always rinsed thoroughly, no rips or major wear anywhere. Has about 100(?) dives on it. Price includes the additional weight pocket plate.
Nomad Weight Plate

I replaced the corrugated inflator hose with a shorter one, but I'll include the original too.

When I first started diving it I modified it a little like Rob Neto had done to his. Rig Modifications « Rob Neto. I've since restored the inflator hose and pull dumps back to the original config, but kept the loop bungies for the tank valves.

The tank hardware comes with stainless cam bands, clips, and hose retainers for both tanks.

Apeks sidemount regs

L/R set of Apeks DST 1st stages, XTX50 2nd stages, brass and glass spgs with 6" hp hoses on both. R rigged with 7' primary and drysuit inflator hoses, L rigged with bungied reg and wing inflator hoses. Both second stages have 90deg elbow lp hose attachments (not omni-swivel).

Also included are 2 low pressure hose fittings.
Silent Diving Direct

These regs were serviced last spring and have maybe 8 dives on them since. I'll throw in whatever Apeks service kits I have left, too.

Sent you a pm

Sent fra min D5803 via Tapatalk

Apeks Sidemount regs

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Nomad sold pending payment.

---------- Post added October 19th, 2015 at 09:33 AM ----------

Nomad sold. Regs and sidemount tank rigging still available.

---------- Post added October 19th, 2015 at 06:03 PM ----------

All sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom