Apeks RK4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There are a lot of angles and potential tripping catch points on the end of the blade. Look like a nightmare for any moving around on a boat with them on. I wonder whether they're made from the HD or original RK3 material.

I had my mitts on these in the UK a while ago, didn't get to dive them sadly as Super isn't being released until 2025 according to the rep I was speaking to.

They're inbetween the RK3 and RK3HD weight wise, and stiffer than the base RK3. The tip still flexes and snaps back so I suspect those wanting something less floppy than the regular RK3 will like them, unless you have a shoe size over 10UK.

Gotta be honest, I like the look of the RK3 better. Hope it doesn't get dropped in favor of the RK4.

I like the Apeks RK3HD. Isn't the normal RK3 and Aqualung Rocket-II on the military supply lists? I think that makes them less likely to be dropped as the paperwork is expensive. Yes I like the RK3 look better, something about that classic jetfin look.

Regarding the new design looks interesting. It depends on material stiffness etc., hard to say without trying, but I bet the alternatives mentioned above are fine. Good to have choices...

My first association was with a stealth bomber btw...

The hate on Apeks is real. lol I am a total buyer love my 3s and will get a set of 4s

let us now for the 4.

Some shops in Europe have started to sell them but no XL size :/

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom