Apeks Genuine DIN Conversion Kits - $35.00 Each - All Metal DIN Wheels

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PhilEllis

Reaction score
As many of you know, Divesports.com was a fairly robust AquaLung and Apeks dealer prior to our "disagreement" with Aqua Lung management. In our searching around yesterday, we found a treasure chest. We have about 40 genuine Apeks 300 BAR DIN conversion kits for Apeks regulators. We have these in both the old style metal DIN wheel and the new style (XTX) metal DIN wheel. I have posted a page on our website to show you the four different types available.

Genuine Apeks DIN Kits - $35.00 Each - Four Styles - Limited Quantity!

You must phone us at (800) 601-3483 to purchase these remaining DIN conversion kits. At this price of $35.00, I expect they will move very fast. In fact, at this price, it would make a lot of sense to put an extra in your repair box.

We also have a very limited supply of the genuine Apeks DIN to Yoke converters. We will also let these go for $35.00 each. A picture of this item is also shown on the linked page above.

Genuine Apeks DIN Kits - $35.00 Each - Four Styles - Limited Quantity!

Again, as always, we thank you all for your business. Take this opportunity to pick up a couple of these genuine Apeks DIN conversion kits.

Phil Ellis

Well, that was good while it lasted. Lots of folks got a great deal on an Apeks DIN kit. I think we have ONE satin old style wheel left and a couple for the Legend, Legend LX, and a couple for the Aqua Lung Titan. Thanks.

Phil Ellis

All of the DIN adapters are now gone. I am glad lots of you got some great deals on these things. You will NEVER see a sale like this on this item again. Thanks.

Phil Ellis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom