Apeks DS4/ATX50 Stage Setup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MAK52580

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have an Apeks DS4/ATX50 stage setup I no longer need since stepping away from diving and I'm looking to find it a new home. It is a complete setup and as you can see from the pic it is in excellent condition. This was my "backup" stage setup so it rarely got used. Nonetheless, I recommend if buying any reg from the marketplace that it be serviced so that you know the current condition of your gear.

It is a 300 Bar DIN 1st stage, with stage hose, OMS metal pressure gauge with 6" hose and a inflatable bag hose. This setup new cost over $500.

$300 shipped.

IMG_0243_zps97988f0c.jpg

I have an Apeks DS4/ATX50 stage setup I no longer need since stepping away from diving and I'm looking to find it a new home. It is a complete setup and as you can see from the pic it is in excellent condition. This was my "backup" stage setup so it rarely got used. Nonetheless, I recommend if buying any reg from the marketplace that it be serviced so that you know the current condition of your gear.

It is a 300 Bar DIN 1st stage, with stage hose, OMS metal pressure gauge with 6" hose and a inflatable bag hose. This setup new cost over $500.

$300 shipped.

View attachment 218702

Greetings, do you still have this stage set?
/J

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom