Apeks Complete Doubles Reg Set - Hogarthian/DIR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

John_B

Grasshopper
Reaction score
Apeks complete doubles reg set for sale. Hogarthian/DIR

Two XTX-100 first stages (DIN), two XTX-50 second stages, 7' long hose, 22" short hose, Halcyon SPG (PSI) on 24" HP hose, inflator hose for wing, two DIN caps/covers (plastic). Everything needed in a doubles reg set.

PM me here!

John_B

PS: Pics pending...

Pics attached! :cool2:

Click on an image to see a larger version (sorry about the iPhone pics!) or just click on the ApeksDoubleRegs album in my gallery.

Additional notes: The 7' and 22" low pressure hoses are Halcyon, the SPG is Halcyon (to 5500 PSI), boltsnaps are included on the long hose and SPG, the long hose reg's exhaust port is the wide one and the backup reg's exhaust port is the narrow one; sorry, I don't seem to have the other wide or narrow port but this is probably the ideal anyway.

Right Post Pics

Right Post XTX-100 DIN First Stage, XTX-50 Second Stage (w/ wide exhaust port only), 7' Long Halcyon Hose w/ boltsnap, Inflator Hose

Right Post XTX-100 DIN First Stage

Right Post XTX-100 DIN First Stage (last two digits of serial number obscured in photo)

Right Post XTX-50 Second Stage w/ boltsnap (w/ wide exhaust port only!)

Left Post Pics

Left Post XTX-100 DIN First Stage, XTX-50 Second Stage (w/ narrow exhaust port only), 22" Short Halcyon Hose, Halcyon SPG w/ boltsnap

Left Post XTX-100 First Stage

Left Post XTX-100 First Stage (last two digits of serial number obscured in photo)

Left Post XTX-50 Second Stage on 22" (w/ narrow exhaust port only!)

Left Post Halcyon SPG (psi) w/ boltsnap

Sorry about the extra attachment, there doesn't seem to be anyway to delete it...

Attachments

• RightPost_XTX-100_DIN_FirstStage_SerNo.jpg
    RightPost_XTX-100_DIN_FirstStage_SerNo.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 477
If he is not willing to post a price in the open it kinda makes me wonder.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom