Anyone want to go to Dutch Springs tomorrow (Saturday 8/25)?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tarheelscuba80

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
My Saturday just freed up and I've been dying to get my new dry suit in the water. Thinking about heading out to Dutch tomorrow and wanted to see if anyone was interested. Not into getting up at the crack of dawn, so was thinking I'd pull out of NYC around 10AM and get to the quarry around noon. Knock out two dives (or maybe three time permitting) and head back.

PM me if you'd be up for it!

DS is always a good place to try out new stuff and the water has been remarkably clear but Saturdays are usually a zoo!

DS is always a good place to try out new stuff and the water has been remarkably clear but Saturdays are usually a zoo!

Found a few folks to go, so we'll see how it is.

You are always welcome to drop in and join the crowd at the Indian Valley Scuba trailer on what is known as the "student side". Great folks, always someone to dive with, the grill is usually going, and the laughter never ends. Hope to see you there!

Was out at Dutch last Saturday vis not so good and it was a zoo, never seen it so busy. Line was very long at 7:30.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom