Anyone want to dive Vets Tuesday night?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverrex

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone want to dive Vets Tuesday night (11/18)? I can be there around 7:00 PM, in the water by 7:30, out by 8:30.

Hey Rex, how's it going? I have my softball playoffs this Tuesday night,otherwise I would have liked to join you.Hopefully someone else will be available to make it. How does next Tuesday look for you? I can do a night dive then if you can make it. Let me know. Jamie

Hey Rex, how's it going? I have my softball playoffs this Tuesday night,otherwise I would have liked to join you.Hopefully someone else will be available to make it. How does next Tuesday look for you? I can do a night dive then if you can make it. Let me know. Jamie

Hi Jamie - The following Tuesday (11/25) should probably work. I'll know better towards the end of this week. I'll start a new thread later this week in case others also want to go.

Good luck with the softball game, hope your team wins!

Hi Jamie - The following Tuesday (11/25) should probably work. I'll know better towards the end of this week. I'll start a new thread later this week in case others also want to go.

Good luck with the softball game, hope your team wins!

I'll check here later in the week,Rex. I hope my team wins,too.Thanks.

Hey Rex if I wasn't stuck out here on the freezing east coast for the week I'd be totally down. Maybe next week if you don't mind me tagging along, it's time I get back in the water. I think the only time we've dove together was that one DWNDD on the Peace where with did the video train, that was a blast.

Billy

Billy, it would be great if you could make it to Vets next Tuesday night. If not we need to plan a dive on the Peace, either a weekend or another DWNDD.

Back
Top Bottom