Anyone want to dive Lobos 9/17?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be cleaning up the Santa Cruz Wharf that day, otherwise I 'd be totally up for it.

So much for there actually being free reservations. I called Lobos this morning and asked for one and was told the day was full, despite the calendar showing 14 team slots open, even after I got an email this weekend saying the calendar was going to be updated after 3pm this last Saturday when I tried to get a reservation for next month. Their inconsistent calendar updates and Kristina's oft repeated "we will be making sure to have the calendar updated regularly" which has been going on since May, and her "so what" attitude when the calendar discrepancy is pointed out is very disappointing.

Mark, just call them. Pt Lobos has no money for real time stats dude. Kristina does her best , calendar does suck, but really so what :)?
i call her once a month pay my 100$ and get next 5 available dates.

Back
Top Bottom