anyone used save-money-diving.com?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd be careful with that one. They're located in Thailand which means that if you have any problems, they aren't subject to US laws that protect consumers.

On the other hand, if you get good feedback from here...

Often, getting a cheap price isn't necessarily the best value.

save money diving contributes to the board (joined recently). Send him a PM if you have questions about his rates. Seems to me that he's a middle man getting promos from the ops and might be getting a cut. But he's posted in the philippine paradise island forum and his deals are cheaper than if you go directly through the operator. So I don't know what's up with that.

disclaimer: I'm in no way advertising for or affiliated with save money diving. I'm just as curious as you are.

Dear Chip104 & all

We are not trying to spam, but just wanna help people to figure out their diving trip. yes we base in thailand, looks a newbie but no nonsense operator. The compay is managed by a group of professionals who have been in the diving and tourism industry for over 15 years. We do never run any illegal bussiness and of course take honest to heart for all our value customers. If you need further explantion or information, please contact us by email at info@save-money-diving.com

Dive The World comes to visit us ! ( you are located Patong Beach )
we are on Wiset Road, only 5 minutes ride from chalong pier.
Nice to meet you on this forum :)

Ben

chip104:
Seems to me that he's a middle man getting promos from the ops and might be getting a cut. But he's posted in the philippine paradise island forum and his deals are cheaper than if you go directly through the operator. So I don't know what's up with that.

disclaimer: I'm in no way advertising for or affiliated with save money diving. I'm just as curious as you are.

Have heard that some of the boat owners are not too happy about this.

Ringo:
Have heard that some of the boat owners are not too happy about this.
don't the boat owners have a say in who promotes them over there? Or is it determine by the dive op they run out of?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom