Anyone used a Pro-Watt light??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I used the Pro Watt as my cave & wreck diving light when they first came out. It served me well for years and was still in great shape when I sold it. I would have no problem recomending it to you. Like any light keep the o-ring in good shape and keep the seal areas clean on both the canister & the light head, and it should serve you well.

Dive safe

Kvdivr

Any recent news on these lights? They look good for the money and several are on ebay. Looking for video lights.

Dave

Hi

I have not seen any Pro Watt lights for quite a while. I know the original owner sold the company quite a while ago. I currently use a Dive Rite Slimline 10 watt HID with the optional video reflector for my underwater cave videos. Not cheap but works great with my video as well as my cave diving. Burn time is like 4.5 hrs on the NiMih batteries.

Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom