Anyone used a fisheye tray and handle?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dlwalke

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I really like the aesthetics of the fisheye tray and handle but wonder how ergonomic the handle is. Looks like a flat metal bar bent in the middle and dipped in tool-dip. Do you find it comfortable to handle UW? Does it allow for a good grip?

Thanks

I have it and am very happy with it, very comfortable. I need to get new grip foam though, after about 200+ dives it fell apart.

(moved this to the main forum, you'll get more answers here - T & T forum is for picture taking and processing)

dlwalke:
I really like the aesthetics of the fisheye tray and handle but wonder how ergonomic the handle is. Looks like a flat metal bar bent in the middle and dipped in tool-dip. Do you find it comfortable to handle UW? Does it allow for a good grip?

Thanks

I have one with dual grips for my Oly 5050. It's very comfortable in the water. Very light and sturdy.

I've used one for the Oly 5050/ PT 015, and it works fine.
The "bend" in the metal allows me to hold the left side of the housing, and to access buttons on the top of the camera.(Size of hands/thickness of gloves may matter here.)

Mike

I've used one for years.

Back
Top Bottom