anyone use the canon a85 & houseing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

meterman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
i can get both fo about $400 and was wondering of it a good camera for my first underwater camera. i have a canon 20d but im not about to take that in the water with me.

Not the 85 but the 20, 70 and 75. 85 should be very similar. wonderful underwater camera that can be used by virtually anyone - you can put it in program or have complete manual control or use one of the presettings.

The system can grow with you by adding lenses and strobes.

Gets four stars from me :wink:

alcina:
Not the 85 but the 20, 70 and 75. 85 should be very similar. wonderful underwater camera that can be used by virtually anyone - you can put it in program or have complete manual control or use one of the presettings.

The system can grow with you by adding lenses and strobes.

Gets four stars from me :wink:
can you add a strobe to the a85

I am pretty sure. you can add one to the A20, A70, A75, A80, A95 :wink:

I use and love Inon so I'm fairly confident that will work. You might try a search using the Advanced feature...I know there are quite few threads about the A series out there.

http://www.scubapost.net/gallery/LosCoronados

My first pics with an A85 and the WP-DC30 housing. I'm by no means a pro, but I think they came out pretty good......just to give you an idea. Got the housing from Amazon for $170.00 and about $230.00 for the Camera.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom