Anyone up for diving the Breakwater this Sunday??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

valleykat

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
So, I've got my tanks and I'm ready to go for Sunday - anyone else looking to dive the Breakwater on Sunday that doesn't mind a newbie buddy?? :blinking:

I can't make it this week, I just had surgery and I'm not quite healed yet. But next week I'm there for sure if you're still looking for a buddy. We can always add another to the group.

I got excited when I heard about the conditions today, so I went and filled tanks this afternoon. I'm potentially up for diving tomorrow morning (looks like rain in the afternoon). My drysuit unfortunately hasn't arrived yet, so I'll be cold and wet. :p

I'm also a fairly new diver - @ 18 dives.

I just tried to leave for Monterey, and unfortunately I was quickly stymied by a dead car battery. :(

Is anybody else going to be at the Breakwater today and could dive with valleykat?

Too bad this thread isn't one month later. I'll be shore diving on January 19th and 20th in anyone is interested.

What about tomorrow? Anyone? Breakwater, Lovers or Monastery not picky as long as condition is calm. Looking for last minute buddy. I will check my email again at 5 am Sunday, 1/4/09.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom