Anyone up for boat diving out of Redondo?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubapro5

Contributor
Reaction score
I have a 25ft cabin cruiser I keep slipped in Redondo King Harbor so most of the diving will be at the Redondo breakwall,Redondo and Hermosa reefs,Palos Verdes,and for you more experienced divers I do dives on the Palawan ship wreck(110-130ft) and canyon dives from 140-180ft.

The dives will mostly be on weeknights(and some days) and I personally like to do deep dives only so if you want to dive any of the areas under 60ft you will need to buddy up with a dive partner and I will be your driver and drop you off and pick you up after your dive.

My boat will carry upto 3 divers so myself and 2 other divers or I have no problem taking 3 other divers and I will drive for you and I will stay on the boat and just relax on the water.

I enjoy meeting new people and all I ask is that each person give a small donation to help me with fuel and maintance on the boat.

If you are interested please either post or email me and let me know your diving experence and if you are into hunting,photography,or just site seeing.

Scubadivee@aol.com

I'd love yo go, though I'm limited to at and around 100ft.
Still only in my second year of diving :wink:

mgmonk:
I'd love yo go, though I'm limited to at and around 100ft.
Still only in my second year of diving :wink:

Hey Guys I am very easy going and just enjoying being on the water and have no problem taking you to where YOU want to dive or since I know the area so well I can recommend a site.

All I ask is that you are comfortable with your diving skills and are able to dive the site you request to dive.

Please email me at scubadivee@aol.com and let me know:

When you would like to go out?

What is your skill level and where would you like to dive? (dive spots around the Redondo area are:

Redondo breakwall (30-55ft)
Redondo and Hermosa artificial reefs (60-85ft)
Redondo Canyon dives (75-200ft)
Palawan ship wreck (110-130ft)
Palos Verdes kelp areas (0-100ft)

Are you into hunting,photo,or site seeing?

Thanks!

Roger, i sent you an email.

Hope we meet.

Also, checked out the moment of fame site. You guys have nailed some massive fish.
Looks like good times.

Thanks for the great response! I guess we just have to wait for these storms to pass by to set up sometimes to dive together!

scubapro5:
Hey Guys I am very easy going and just enjoying being on the water and have no problem taking you to where YOU want to dive or since I know the area so well I can recommend a site.

All I ask is that you are comfortable with your diving skills and are able to dive the site you request to dive.

Please email me at scubadivee@aol.com and let me know:

When you would like to go out?

What is your skill level and where would you like to dive? (dive spots around the Redondo area are:

Redondo breakwall (30-55ft)
Redondo and Hermosa artificial reefs (60-85ft)
Redondo Canyon dives (75-200ft)
Palawan ship wreck (110-130ft)
Palos Verdes kelp areas (0-100ft)

Are you into hunting,photo,or site seeing?

Thanks!
Roger,

I'm in with 2-3 days advance notice on weekday or weekend. Will dive at any of listed above sites.

- Gary

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom