Anyone up for a weekday dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikemill

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
So I got one more week free before classes resume (last quarter, woot!) so looking to do a few weekday dives. Pretty open about location provided it is something I could dive to/from in the same day (so 3-4 hours each way max) coming from sacramento.

I'm off of work on my holiday break all next week, so I could definitely be up for a weekday dive or three in Monterey or Pt. Lobos. :D Scuba Santa saw fit to deliver my new drysuit this week (checked it out in the pool today), and my last dive was called on account of a bad car battery, so I'm eager to get out there...

Hey that's great! I'm free all week so just let me know what day works best for you. I don't remember what the good times are but I can probably be there as early as 9am.

Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday are probably the best for me.

Is anyone around tuesday? I should stay home on wed and prepare for the night activities (which diving will make me too tired and lethargic to do).

I think thursday will be nursing a hangover and getting ready for the weekend of diving down south.

Is anyone around tuesday? I should stay home on wed and prepare for the night activities (which diving will make me too tired and lethargic to do).

I think thursday will be nursing a hangover and getting ready for the weekend of diving down south.

You'll be on the road for your weekend of diving Thurs too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom