Anyone stayed at glovers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nwbobber

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
We're planning a trip for late april early may next year, and this resort looks like a nice place. Rustic is OK with us.. can anyone comment on the diving, fishing, services, etc.

We stayed there for a week in 2003 and had a blast; we're planning a returning trip for next summer. Resort doesn't really apply (you have to entertain yourself or at least advocate well) and rustic is an understatement - no running water or electricity or screens. I found the diving instruction great, the dive sites incredible and the snorkeling from shore world class imo (10' nurse sharks, big eagle rays and barracuda every day). There have been posters in the last year or 2 on this forum who had good experiences there so you might try a search. I hope you go and tell us all about it! There are a few pictures on my flickr site if you're interested: hopefulist's collections on Flickr

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom