Anyone remember the joke about the sinking dive boat with the Naui and Padi instructo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

(sigh)

an Navy seal instructor a PADI instructor and a Naui instructor are all diving off the same boat with their respective classes.

They surface to find that their boat has sunk.

The Navy instructor screams

"THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN TRAINING FOR BOYS:

remove your bouyancy aids, maintain your weight systems, its only a 15 mile swim back to base, we should be back in time fir PT."

The Naui instructor whimpers:

This is what we have been training for girls, hug eachother, assume the fetal position and hope for rescue..

The PADI instructor grins and says:

Everybody owes me another fifty bucks, we are going on a wreck dive...

P.s. the DIR instructor would have said.... "the next time we bring a backup boat"

did I get everyone???

cancun mark:
(sigh)

an Navy seal instructor a PADI instructor and a Naui instructor are all diving off the same boat with their respective classes.

:rofl:

That's one of the more entertaining versions, Mark... good one! :D

Love it! Just the other day my instructor and I were talking about some students of his that were arguing which was better (NAUI or PADI) and they came to him to settle the argument. He asked them both how to clear your mask, in which they both quickly cleared their mask. He then told them it did not matter what their card said since obviously they could demonstrate the same skills needed for diving.

cancun mark:
remove your bouyancy aids, maintain your weight systems, its only a 15 mile swim back to base, we should be back in time fir PT."
bah ha ha ha...like the navy does PT...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom