Anyone recognize this?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmm, a little problem there. I just bought this thing over the internet, so I have no idea.

I bought it together with an old MK5 with 2 LP connections, but for about U$45 it was not too bad a price for a gimmick.

Hi Joris, did you see it as well? I just was not really sure about what it was.

I will only see it in October when I get to the Netherlands for vacation, so I really don't know the inside, but I will let you know. 2 Weeks of Netherlands a year is enough.

Hi Joris, did you see it as well? I just was not really sure about what it was.

I will only see it in October when I get to the Netherlands for vacation, so I really don't know the inside, but I will let you know. 2 Weeks of Netherlands a year is enough.
Yeah I wanted to buy it before I saw the forumpost, the guy said he sold it already and then I saw on scubaboard that someone was asking about a pilot :p. I connected the dots when I visited your website and saw you are a Dutchman in Mexico , hence the knowledge op marktplaats :). He said the front is full chrome, so atleast you have a pilot shell that's for sure, it might be an air1 internally, but it's still a steal for that price

@ Joris, the seller now wants more money after I already paid. He returned the money, but I no longer trust him. We had an agreement, but he bailed.

@ Joris, the seller now wants more money after I already paid. He returned the money, but I no longer trust him. We had an agreement, but he bailed.
Wtf...
You could say you had a legally binding contract by him accepting the money and saying he would send the product to you. Most people don't really give a **** about the law when it comes to second hand websites, but it does work sometimes to pressure people into not bailing out of their agreement, because technically you could legally force the buyer into selling the product to you (according to Dutch law). There have been precedents where this has happened(although it's usually about cars :p).

@ Joris,

I have contacted Marktplaats about this, and I intend to follow up on this. You are absolutely correct. The contract is legally binding.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom