anyone own other suunto products??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cue03

New
Reaction score
Do any of you guys or gals own any other suunto products besides the dive gear? If so, what is it and what do you think of it compared to other products?

Thanks.

I have one of the SK7 compasses attached to a small slate. And so far i like it better than the original Sherwood compass that came with my console.

Suunto is the industry leader in orienteering compasses. They also make arguably the best sighting compasses and clinometers, used extensively in the satellite industry for pointing satellite antennas. IMO they are the Cadillac of compasses.

Mike

One is a wrist sk7 compass, TILT!!!

and the other is the SPG.

Besides the Mosquito Comp.

I read your post as outside of scuba gear. My brother has the altimeter/barometer watch that he uses while through hiking. He swears by it.
Bill

Like Edge, I've got an SK-7 wrist compass, and Mosquito CPU. I have the PC Interface for the computer on order, and I also use a small Suunto MCA-D Challenger mirror compass for hiking/backpacking. I've been nothing but happy with their gear.

GearHead

I have an inline-3 console with spg, depth, and sk-7.
I have been using their compasses since 1985 and our entire Search and Rescue Unit uses nothing but Suunto Compasses. I also have one of their digital altimiters.
I have NEVER seen a poor Suunto product.

Joel

Back
Top Bottom