Anyone need a place to stay in Akumal (Mayan Riviera) July 8-22?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
We have to cancel our two-week pre-paid condo reservation in Akumal, in Studio 8 at Vista del Mar. At this late date there are no refunds, so I'm willing to give it away for very cheap. Any takers for some or all of the time? (The dates are Tuesday July 8-Tuesday July 22). The studio is gorgeous, on the beach, with a kitchenette, jacuzzi tub, and huge deck overlooking Half Moon Bay. The regular rate is $110+tax/night but we'll take $80/night--or make me an offer! My email is hurdlefast@yahoo.com.

Here's a brief video of our stay in the condo last year: YouTube - Mexico, Akumal - MTV Cribs Style

Vista del Mar Studio 8 Condo Description: one large open plan room with a/c, ceiling fans, in tub jacuzzi, kitchenette, 1 king bed, large private balcony overlooking Half Moon Bay. Second floor. Sleeps two. Great for Honeymooners! Condominiums -- Vista Del Mar Beachfront Hotel & Condos -- Akumal, Mexico

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom