Anyone looking to dive?? (FT. Lauderdale)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey all,

I am looking to get some diving in anyday, anywhere, and anytime this weekend - let me know if anyone is interested in hooking up for any diving. Please contact me if interested. Thanks!!

Jay

scubadiverjunkie:
Hey all,

I am looking to get some diving in anyday, anywhere, and anytime this weekend - let me know if anyone is interested in hooking up for any diving. Please contact me if interested. Thanks!!

Jay

Yeah, Lake Jocassee, upstate SC, Sunday... Oops, I bet you meant FL. Dang, wish I could make it. When I can't travel that far, the lake is the deal; it's only about 1:15 away. Without a boat you can run 130+ if you want, but you hit the forest at about 100'. Cold and dark. About 46 degrees at 130'. With a boat, run over to the wall, and drop on down, as deep as you like. Still 40's after 100' or so. There is a rope down at least to 170'. Not sure how much deeper the line runs, but I'm inching toward finding out.

If you ever get up this way, holler at me for a lake dive.

We post dives pretty regularly in the South Florida section. Looks like you are in liquordale which is our neck of the woods. May want to check in there.

Mod note: Added Ft. Lauderdale to Subject heading.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom